Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sammy's BIG milestone



Samantha lost her first tooth on Thursday, 1/17/08. It was quite exciting. She discovered it Wednesday night after dinner. Her lower tooth was very loose. By Thursday night she wanted me to pull it. But being my emotional girl, she didn't know what to think of the loose tooth. She cried a lot about it on Wednesday night. She kept saying that when it fell out she would look funny. We just kept telling her she would look like a very big girl - especially since her Baby teeth were coming out. On Thursday night she had me pull it and she was a very big girl. After the tooth was out she cried for a good 1/2 hour. She kept telling us she didn't like it out. But quickly her mood changed when we told her the tooth fairy would bring her money for her tooth so she could go shopping at Claire's (her favorite store). By bedtime, she'd already decided what she was buying with the money and wanted to know how the tooth fairy got in the house. Oh......the beautiful innocence of a child.

So, in the morning all was well, and the tooth fairy actually remembered to visit her pillow (she has been know to forget several times with Big brothers teeth) :-) And the tooth fairy brought $3.00. Wow - I was lucky to get a quarter! Anyway here are pictures of my little baby girl and her big girl tooth missing. I am so not ready for her to grow up. I want to keep her my toddler forever. Oh, and Tucker was pretty in to the tooth thing too. He watched me pull it out and then cried for Sammy and then when all settled - he came to me and "me too - my turn". So cute!!!

No comments: