Sunday, September 13, 2009

Miles Visit - cont. - Exploring the Canyon


We took Auntie Cole, Jordan and Tyler exploring down in the Canyon and showed them some sites.


This is a statue of Twin Mermaids. While we were here - the Man who sculpted this statue was here making some minor repairs. It was fun to meet him.


A statue at the Twin Falls Visitors Center


Hunter and Tyler coming down the canyon after climbing up a path.


The famous Perrine Bridge. On most days in the Summer you can see Base Jumpers jumping off. It is pretty cool to watch.


These are a bunch of nests that were built by little sparrows along the side of the canyon rocks.


Hunter getting ready to "rock climb" to the top. I don't think he made up because I wouldn't let him climb up that high. I know.......but you all know me.

Not a very clear picture but it is of Hunter, Jordan, Tyler and Sam. Tucker was not with us on this day - he was with Megan.


Tyler and Jordan


Hunter and Jordan


Hunter - Look Mom - I went up really high! And yes, I was having a bit of anxiety watching this climb.


Here they are climbing up.

No comments: