Saturday, October 31, 2009

Bend, OR Visit with the Timmers


On October 1, 2009 Brad and I were able to get away for 4 days to meet Kevin and Stephana Timmer in Bend, Oregon. We had a wonderful, relaxing, no kids weekend. Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for taking care of the kids.

Dinner at the Brickhouse! It is amazing how wonderful food can taste when you can eat it hot, not have to cut up anyones food, and no spills or arguments happen.

Best friends Stephana and Kevin.

Bradley and I

Stephana and I

Brad and Kevin Golfing. We stayed at Eagle Crest Resort. Love it there! The condos are right on the Golf course. Brad was able to get in a couple of games of Golf.

Kevin and Bradley

2 comments:

Stephana said...

We had soooooo much fun, we might have to make this a yearly trip!!

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.