Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pumpkin Carving
















Every year we carve pumpkins a few days before Halloween. So, today Dad and Hunter picked up some more pumpkins and a carving we began. The kids all picked out their designs off the computer - Hunter chose a Deer, Tucker chose Elmo (third year in a row, only a bit different this year), and Samantha chose a kitty (third year in a row also, but a bit different). I like the good old Jack-o-Lantern face, only cute and not spooky. Dad did not choose one this year, as He and I do all the carving, and with the great designs the kids chose, we figured 4 was enough. We also love to cook the Pumpkin Seeds. As Samantha says - Mom, they are just so............YUMMY! We had a nice time, and a great family night. (We did miss carving these pumpkins with our Cousins and Aunties and Uncles in Lynden as we usually do.) Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Dylan and Family said...

You inspired us to do the same although your pumpkins are very cool. I love the one with the deer. Wow.

Does Tucker sit like that at the table all the time? That's pretty flexible and impressive although I see that picture and I hear my grandma's voice telling me to get my feet off the table. It's a cute picture and I love it.

Miss you.

Kristy