Thursday, December 13, 2007

Putting up the Tree






The tree is up and we are getting ready to celebrate Christmas in our new Home. The tree was put up last week actually, but I am just now getting to updating the blog. We hope you are happy and rejoicing in this beautiful season. The kids had a great time decorating the tree - either they are getting better at it or I am getting more relaxed about it. This year I didn't have to move ALL the ornaments around after they put them on the tree, only a few. And, they aren't even perfectly placed and I still love it! The kids are catching on you see. Hunter must have asked me more than 10 times if an ornament looked good where he chose, saying "Because if it doesn't I know you'll move it after I go to bed." Gotta love these Smart kids!

No comments: