Thursday, December 27, 2007

Tucker's Surgery


Hello All! Just wanted to post a quick note to let you know that Tucker will be having surgery tomorrow AM. (12/28/07) He is having his Adenoids and Tonsils taken out. We had his Pre-Op appointment this AM. He is much more aware of things, so please say prayers he stays calm and all goes well. I am a bit anxious. He is usually a trooper when it comes to his blood draws, but today, that was not the case. I had to wrap myself around him to keep him still, and as soon as he saw the needle coming to his arm, he started crying and saying - "Not want it". Bless his heart, I wanted to cry too! Anyway, say lots of prayers for easy recovery and no problems with the surgery. Love to you all. I will post XMAS pictures hopefully later tonight or tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: