Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Curly Que - I Love You!


Sam is so into her hair lately. I find her in front of the mirror often "fixing" her hair. Her new thing is to have it very curly. So we invested in some foam rollers, and she is wanting her hair rolled nightly. I have it down to about 1/2 hour, although it dosen't happen nightly. However, with this glow of happiness, how could I say no.

Back view

Ta-Da! What beautiful results. She loves it!! So adorable.


I wished my hair looked this great. With her birthday soon approaching, it is all about looking like a six year old. She told me just this morning that with her curly hair she looks like a big 6 year old, and when she turns 6 she can do this all by herself.

Curly Que - I love you!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!! I'll show Rylee when she gets home from school.

Anonymous said...

You still look like my little sweetie. I will always remember your beautiful smile and sweet spirit. I love you! Kathy