Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jog-A-Thon Assembly

Today the kids had there Jog-A-Thon Awards Assembly. All the kids in the school received participation ribbons and Sling Backpacks as rewards.

They also recognized the Boy and Girl from each class that ran the most laps as well as those who ran over 20 laps and the one with the most laps.

Hunter received a Bronze Medal for over 20 laps (21); Tucker received a participation ribbon (I personally thought he should receive a Trophy for the most effort - I mean come on guys - for Tucker to walk 10 laps (for 1/2 hour straight) is amazing! I guess they didn't realize just how amazing. :o); and........................

Samantha Won the Trophy for her class for the Girl with the most laps. We didn't know she was going to get this. She was so proud, and so was I! She now has her first trophy. She was so excited about it that she held on to it all the way home and kept reading it over and over. She also took it to dance class tonight so she could show her Dance teacher. I am so.............happy for her. So here are the pictures of the winners! They are all Trophy winners in my book!! I sure love these little people.

Hunter's Medal - up close.


Hunter with his Lap Card, Ribbon, and Bronze Medal.


Tucker with his lap card and ribbon. Isn't this an adorable picture of him.

Sam with her Trophy, Ribbon, and Lap Card.


Sam's Trophy up close.


All three of my Joggers/Walkers. So proud!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME, Way to go kids!!!